Thursday, June 28, 2007

Supplemental #2

Just so's y'all know, Internet access had been available, but not in the ways necessary for me to make spiffy blog posts. I've been trying to keep track of everything on me ol' laptop as I go along, and of course there are pics and vids clogging up my computer--the hard part is going to be getting it all in a nice presentable format.

SO

I hope you will al forgive the fact that a few of these posts won't appear until I am already home and recovering from the Jetlag.

Today is officially thursday, which means I come home tomorrow. I am a little sad about this, but I think I'm also ready. Three weeks is a nice long vacation, long enough for me to forget about what working is really like. In the mean time, here's a pic of me at Petra--ok, pic won't post because the internet connection is weird and doesn't support whatever it is I'm trying to do.

So, my dear readers, you will have to console yourselves with my words, and know that I love you all.

Peace in the mid-east!

No comments: