Monday, June 11, 2007

Dubai- Day 3 Tuesday --Very Early

Ok, just got my blogger looking a bit better and more organized. It's late and I'm tired. I'm still trying to get some work done fore me dear friend in Chicago. Check out www.myspace.com\degenesis if you're curious.

yes, I know, I should have left the work at home, but you know how it is... too much time, and not enough to do...

I'm uploading some photos now, so maybe when I wake up in the morning they will be ready to go! go! go!

A super hottie just walked by. I have to say, there are some world class females in this town. I'm surprised by the number of women not wearing abayas, burkas (sp?), etc. I figured everyone would be covered up, but it's very western around here. Plus there are lots of Indians, Malaysians, Filipinos, and others so the atmosphere is decidedly open and tolerant.

It is interesting to see the different Arabic women, however, some cover up completely, while others seem to only cover enough to stay halal. There's some downright beautiful women, but it's very impolite to stare. Knowing how difficult it is for me to not stare, I've found that if I perch on the balcony in the mall I can safely wathc the foot traffic below me. An acceptible compromise.

No comments: